The Massillon City Health Department is currently accepting online or phone registrations for the COVID-19 vaccine wait list for anyone that meets the following:
Phase 1C: Medical Groups
- Type 1 diabetes
- Pregnant women
- Bone marrow transplant recipients
- ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
Phase 1C: Occupations
- Administrators, lead and assistant teachers, and substitutes who are enrolled in Ohio’s Professional Registry who are currently working in open childcare and pre-kindergarten programs.
- Licensing specialists employed by the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services or county job and family services agencies.
- This phase does not include parent volunteers, board members, or owners/administrators that do not provide in-classroom supports.
Funeral Services Embalmers/morticians, funeral home directors, crematory operators, and apprentices.
Law Enforcement and Corrections Officers
Examples of law enforcement occupations included in Phase 1C are police officers; sheriff’s deputies; Ohio State Highway Patrol Troopers; other state or federal enforcement officers such as Ohio Department of Natural Resource enforcement staff, pharmacy board investigators, BCI agents, state fire marshal investigators, federal transportation security officers, and other federal law enforcement officers who do not have access to vaccination from federal sources.
- It may take several weeks before you receive a phone call to schedule an appointment. Please do not call the Massillon City Health Department to inquire about your position on the wait list, and please do not add your name to the wait list multiple times.
- You must be a resident of Massillon City to be added to the wait list. Having a Massillon zip code or phone number does not necessarily mean you live in Massillon. Residency is determined by your physical location, and if you live in one of the townships you are not a resident of Massillon.
- If you reside outside of the City of Massillon, you will not be put on the wait list.
- If you have already called the Massillon City Health Department to be added to the wait list, please do not submit another request. This will delay the process for everyone.
- You must have proof of residency at time of appointment, or you may not be serviced.
By Telephone: (330)830-1710 or (330)830-1714
Additional information can be found at: https://massillonohio.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/3-4-COVID-Med-Cond-