The Massillon City Health Department is currently accepting online or phone registrations for the COVID-19 vaccine wait list for anyone age 65 or older.
- At this time, only Massillon City residents age 60 and older are able to register their information to be added to the wait list for a COVID-19 vaccination.
- It may take several weeks before you receive a phone call to schedule an appointment. Please do not call the Massillon City Health Department to inquire about your position on the wait list, and please do not add your name to the wait list multiple times.
- You must be a resident of Massillon City to be added to the wait list. Having a Massillon zip code or phone number does not necessarily mean you live in Massillon. Residency is determined by your physical location, and if you live in one of the townships you are not a resident of Massillon.
- If you are under the age of 60, or reside outside of the City of Massillon, you will not be put on the wait list.
- If you have already called the Massillon City Health Department to be added to the wait list, please do not submit another request. This will delay the process for everyone.
- You must have proof of age and residency at time of appointment, or you may not be serviced.
By Telephone: (330)830-1710 or (330)830-1714
Additional information can be found at: phase_1b_medical.pdf (ohio.gov)