The Massillon City Health Department, based on vaccine allotment, will begin vaccinating those in Phase 1B on 1/19/2021.
- Individuals who would like to schedule a vaccination must be aged 80+ and live within the Massillon City limits.
- Scheduling begins on 1/14/2021 at 9:00a, and you may call (330)830-1710 or (330)830-1714 after 9a to schedule an appointment.
- Appointments will only be made by telephone, and walk-ins will not be permitted to schedule.
- You will be required to schedule both the first and second doses when you call for a vaccine appointment.
- Proof of age and residency will be required at time of vaccination.
- There will be no scheduling ahead to the next weekly phase until the Thursday of the week before.
- Vaccines will be administered at no cost.
Midweek of each week, the Massillon City Health Department will provide updates on who is eligible for the following week’s vaccinations. Eligibility will be in accordance with the Ohio Department of Health (ODH) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines. Please keep in mind that Phase 1A will continue to have priority over Phase 1B until those in Phase 1A are complete.
We understand that there is a lot of anticipation and interest about moving into Phase 1B, but we ask for your patience. Our department must work within the parameters set by the Ohio Department of Health for vaccine distribution, and the entire State of Ohio will move into each phase together.