Fields marked with an * are required
After registering you must come to the Massillon Health Department for payment and to pick up your books.
Class Dates for 2022: September 14, 15, 16 November 7, 8, 9
- You must attend both days of class to be able to take the ServSafe exam on the third day
- Classes are held from 9am-5pm at the Community Campus at Goodwill located at: 408 9th St SW Canton, OH 44707
- For questions please contact:
- Bethany Perkowski: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annie Butusov : email@example.com
- The fee can be paid at the Massillon City Health Department (located at 111 Tremont Ave. SW 44647),
- Fee covers all materials including ServSafe Manager Book, 7th Edition and proctored exam
- The class fee is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another class date
- Registration must be paid in full to reserve your spot. No spots will be held without payment.
- This course is approved by the Ohio Department of Health