Eligible Ohioans who received the Moderna, Pfizer, or Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines are now able to receive booster doses, and may choose any approved COVID-19 vaccine for their booster dose.
For individuals who received a Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, the following groups are eligible for a booster shot at least six months after their initial series:
- 18 years and older. (Moderna)
- 12 years and older. (Pfizer)
For individuals who received a Johnson & Johnson vaccine:
- Booster doses are authorized for all recipients of the single-dose Johnson & Johnson/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine.
- Anyone age 18 or older who received a Johnson & Johnson vaccine can get a booster dose at least two months following the initial dose.
For individuals who have already received initial first series and 1st booster (Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson) are eligible for a 2nd booster shot at least four months after their first booster.
- 50+ years and older.
- Severely immunocompromised.
Please note the following:
- You must make an appointment for the fourth dose booster clinics. Walk-ins will not be accepted.
- Appointments can be scheduled online by clicking the link above.
- Please bring your vaccine card to be updated.
- For questions, you can also reach us by telephone at (330)830-1710, and we are located at 111 Tremont Ave. SW 44647.
For additional information visit the Health Department’s web page. You can also reach us by telephone at (330)830-1710, and we are located at 111 Tremont Ave. SW 44647