House Watch / Vacation Check
House watches are only available for residents in Massillon’s police jurisdiction. Watches can be performed for short durations such as during funerals or other publicized times away from the residence.
- Vacation checks can only be scheduled for a minimum of 3 days (72 hours) and can be set for an unlimited amount of days.
- The residence must be vacant for the duration of leave in order to obtain a house watch. If someone will be staying at the residence, we CANNOT accept your house watch. If you have a caretaker for your house that will have access, please provide a name and contact information.
- To begin a house watch, fill out the form below and select submit.
- Requests for checks can also be made by calling 330-832-9811 and speaking to a dispatcher.
- Please notify the police upon your returning home to cancel the security
Fields marked with an * are required