WIC offices will be closed all day on Wednesday, February 5, 2020 and most of the day on Thursday, February 6, 2020. For any questions, please call Massillon WIC at 330-830-1715.
What is WIC?
WIC is a nutrition education program that provides nutritious foods that promote good health for pregnant women, women who just have a baby, breastfeeding moms and infants and children up to age 5.
WIC can help your family with:
- Nutrition, education, and support
- Breastfeeding promotion, support, and education
- Referrals to other providers
- Immunization screening and referral
- Voter registration
Pregnant and breastfeeding women; women who recently had a baby; infants – birth through 12 months; children – age 1 to 5 years; who are:
- Present at the clinic appointment, and provide proof of identity
- Residents of the State of Ohio
- Determined by health professionals to be at medical/nutritional risk; and
- Meets income guidelines – 185 percent of Federal Poverty Income Guidelines. See WIC income guidelines here: Income Guidelines
How to Apply
It’s easy to apply for WIC, call our clinic at 330-830-1715, to schedule an appointment. You will need to bring the following to your scheduled appointment:
- All family members applying for WIC
- Proof of income
- Proof of address
- ID for family members applying
- Proof of pregnancy
- Crib card for any new baby
Save time in the office. Print and complete your forms to bring them in with you.
Are you currently on the program and need someone else to bring in your child for their appointment? Please complete these additional forms: