At this time, Massillon City residents age 60 and older, those who have qualifying medical conditions or Phase 1C Occupations are able to register their information to be added to the wait list for a COVID-19 vaccination.
• You must be a resident of Massillon City to register. Having a Massillon zip code or phone number does not necessarily mean you live in Massillon. Residency is determined by your physical location, and if you live in one of the townships you are not a resident of Massillon.
• Registrations made for persons with addresses outside of the City of Massillon will be contacted to reschedule with the health department whose jurisdiction they reside in.
• If you have already called the Massillon City Health Department to be added to the wait list, please do not submit another request. This will delay the process for everyone.
• If you are under the age of 60 you will not be put on the wait list, unless you have a qualifying medical condition or are a Phase 1C Occupation.
• You must have proof of age and residency at time of appointment, or you may not be serviced.